Translate

Friday 30 November 2012

Never ending Leasson

         Never expected ,God will take me here.I gonna finish ma mca.Learnt a lot from my past experience.The phrase "Everything happens for a good reason",can be understood only if u cross your hard days and find your self in a better place.I felt bad, for not able to do Engineering.After finishing my UG.Understood that ,I would have been become an Engineer,with no outside world exposure.I thought had enough exposure in UG,to survive in this world.
          Fresh out from ma college ,thought life will be very easy and smooth.I was proved wrong.I had to face lots of tough days,I didn't learnt to say "NO" at my work place.Because of that had lots of hard day.But once I crossed those day,understood,the phrase holds good.All ma dark days were  for molding me.Had ample experience to manage worse situation.Learnt to speak out,by the end of ma work life .
         As someone said "Life has got lots to teach,but we don't have that much time ".Had learnt still more things in ma PG. Long time to go,Don know what is waiting for me in future to teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment