Translate

Sunday 30 December 2012

Tribute to 2012


In the event of saying good bye of to 2012, a year which was most awaited for its myth. I was wondering what great thing I have achieved, in this year. Nothing so great, expect for the mere luck I got placed. Every time I used to take resolution to follow at least for the excitement of following it. In 2012 I didn't take any such for the only reason that I was loaded with expectation from my well wishers they wanted me to prove, that the decision of me doing PG was right. This year thought me many things with few unforgettable memories.
          My friend who knows me very well, gave me both moral and financial support. There scolding and advice at the right time helped me fetch a job. Thought it was called as luck by many, a bit of my hard work is added for having a big day on 27th September 2012. For the 1st time in myself I cut cake for my birthday. Though I don’t like celebrating my birth day. Thanks for my friend. Two days I will not forget in my life.
             “No one is perfect”, to my knowledge this is the only perfect saying. I don’t know how many I have hurt. I tried a lot not to hurt. Many times I came across people say I hurt by my words, which I never meant from my heart. Things cannot be changed; only in fiction movies we have “Time Machine”. “LIFE HAS TO MOVE ON” is the lesson I learnt till date, and which drives me in my dark days.
Words are meager for thanking people, who made my life smooth in the year 2012. I don’t know how to pay back to these people. I have to thank THE ALMIGHTY for giving the confidence and making me to think, even a bitter experience as a lesson worth learning.
          My special thanks to my friends, those who read my blog and gave their suggestion. Especially for those who read and without a hard feeling said my work is nice J I thank them so much.  

1 comment: